Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Autumn in South Florida

For those who live in the Southern part of the Sunshine state you know that we really only have one season... Hurricane season! (No joke) The way we South Floridians tell when Autumn is approaching is when the stores and the coffee shops start to offer Pumpkin flavored goodness.

Being a transplant to Florida I truly miss the changing of the seasons. The turning of the leaves from green to majestic golds, reds and oranges, the sound of them crunching under my feet as I walk in the park and feeling that crisp cool breeze tickle my nose.The sound of the leaves rustling in the air, knowing Summer has come to a close and Winter is not too far. I just really love Autumn!

I feel sad for the native SoFlas who have yet to experience a true Autumn Season, to me, it's so magical. All they have to go on are pictures of Fall leaves and Pumpkin flavors, by all means I'm not complaining, Pumpkin and spice is a wonderful warm flavor, one that takes me instantly to that Autumn paradise. However, I've noticed it doesn't translate in to soap very well in this market. Even the colors don't really translate either... I'd love to hear what you think.. Autumn Scents in Soaps "Yeay" or "Nay"?


No comments:

Post a Comment